Tycoon Online:General disclaimer
From Tycoon Online
Revision as of 16:04, 28 May 2008 by Nrg1664
By accessing the Tycoon Online website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Usage of this website is for players age 13 and over.
- Each person may have only one account. If you create multiple accounts, all of your accounts may be deleted, punished, or locked out without warning. If this happens, you will not be entitled to a refund of any Gold Membership fees paid.
- You are responsible for all usage of the site by your account. This means you should not share your login information with anyone else.
- Any information you provide on this site is considered public information, and may be shared with other players or disclosed to third parties. The only exceptions to this are your email address and password.
- Your email address will not be disclosed to any third party. However, as long as you are registered with the game, we may send you emails related to the game. If you do not wish to receive emails from us, you must deactivate your account and opt-out from our mailing list.
- All items in the game, including but not limited to buildings, vehicles, and savings, are not real, may not be sold or transferred, and have no cash value.
- There are no guarantees or warranties. The game may become unavailable or may malfunction. Your information may be deleted for any reason at any time. There will be no refunds for bugs or errors in the game. Gold memberships may be partially refunded only if the game is completely unavailable to all players.
- Abuse of the WIKI or any other resource provided by Capitalist Enterprises, Inc. could find your main game account deleted with no refund of any Gold Membership fees paid.
This game is a service provided by Capitalist Enterprises, Inc., a Virginia corporation.