From Tycoon Online
Companies are declared bankrupt when their cv falls to 0. This can happen for various reasons including:
- A player has intentionally reset their company.
- A player has not logged in for 3 weeks and was automatically bankrupted for inactivity (does not apply to goldmembers)
- A player went into negative savings after missing a loan or salary payment. The negative savings was deducted from company value, and their remaining company value was 0 or less.
Zones, staff, goods, and shares owned by a bankrupt company are eventually put up for sale after a random delay:
- Zones take 5 to 10 hours to appear for sale.
- Staff take 5 to 10 hours.
- Shares take 2 to 22 hours.
- Goods take 60 to 120 minutes.